Product Features and Details
Diesel locomotive Gmf 234 04 'Bernina' D4 of the RhB, epoch VI
Prototype: The Gmf 287 rail service diesel locomotive manufactured by the Schalker Eisenhütte in 2013 stands out visibly from all RhB vehicles since then. The bogie diesel locomotive was procured in four copies and renamed in summer 2015 in Gmf 4/4 234 01-04. For several months, they have been used extensively on the main network and also on the Bernina line for infrastructure deployments.
One machine is stationed in the Engadine, while the others in Landquart / Bergün are mostly used for infrastructure trains of the new Albula Tunnel. Most of them, however, are traveling at night.
New edition of the RhB Infrastructure locomotive with new company number and fan cowl / filters adapted to the current condition in the side wall or sloping roof.
- Die- cast chassis
- Five-pole motor with flywheel
- Drive and current consumption across all four axes
- LED lighting in direction of travel, 3 + 1 white
- LED work lights and warning lights for radio control - only digitally switchable
- LED driver's cab lighting
- Etched roof and side wall fan guard
- Freestanding Handlebars made of metal
- Outside mirrors are included as attachments
- Vehicle weight: 330 gr.