Product Features and Details
Rhaetian Railway advertising loco
In the summer of 2017, the Ge 4/4 II 611 received a new, second label from the "login" vocational training.
All newly announced models of the Ge 4/4 II are delivered with the following details:
- redesign of the die cast chassis and gearbox
- replica of the engine room setup
- suspension packs mounted on the chassis
- digital interface MTC21 (NEM660)
- LED top light 3 + 1 white
- LED Driver's cab lighting (digitally switchable)
- ESU Loksound V5
- Digital version with curve sound
- 5-pole engine
- Drive and power consumption from all four axles
- Brake hoses, heating clutches and handlebars are included in the self-assembly
- Vehicle weight: approx. 250 gr.