Product Features and Details
Electric railcar (Bernini railcar) ABe 4/4 35 (ex RhB) of the BC (Blonay-Chamby), epoch VI, version with RhB letters as after its modernization in 1975.
- Digital version with multiprotocol decoder LokPilot.
- Die-cast chassis
- drive with 5-pole Mashima motor
- NEM 651 interface for a decoder
- Drive and power consumption of all four axles
- three-light headlight changing with the direction of travel.
- Brake hoses
- heating clutches and handlebars are for self-assembly in
2010, the Museum Railway saved the RhB railcar in front of the cutting torch and labeled it again with RhB letters as after its modernization in 1975.