Product Features and Details
"GoldenPass Panoramic" for H0 standard gauge In addition to the two express trains of the RhB and MGB, BEMO also includes the "GoldenPass Panoramic", which operates in western Switzerland between Montreux on Lake Geneva and Interlaken in the Bernese Oberland, in the standard gauge range.
Especially at this strikingly designed train is the position of the locomotive in the middle of the train, so that the passengers in the two control car can enjoy unobstructed stretch view.
Model details of the locomotive Ge 4/4 III:
- Die- cast chassis
- Five-pole motor with two flywheels
- Drive and current consumption across all four axes
- 8-pin plug-in interface NEM652
- LED tip signal depending on direction of travel
- Minimum radius: 360mm
- Brake hoses, heating couplings and handlebars are included in the assembly