Product Features and Details
Prototype: "World Class" as a model: Even before reunification, the putative most successful modification of the class 01 was at home on the rails in East and West. The DR's class 01.5 ran well into the Seventies as a welcome guest on the point of Interzone trains and in its dynamic elegance, it symbolized the often-quoted but almost never achieved "World Class" of the GDR. The "American" Boxpok wheels reproduced exactly on the model in particular contributed to this characteristic to a degree worthy of mention.
- Completely new tooling.
- Especially finely detailed metal construction.
- Striking Boxpok wheels and continuous dome streamlining.
- Partially open bar frame and many separately applied details.
- mfx+ World of Operation decoder and extensive operational and sound functions included.
- For still more operating enjoyment in the Märklin "World of Operation".