Product Features and Details
Streamlined fairing for locomotive and tender With five-axle tender type 2'3 T 38 Ideal supplement to subsequent express train coaches
Steam locomotive class 01.10 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DRG 1937-1949).
¦ Streamlined fairing for locomotive and tender
¦ Model in red livery
¦ With five-axle tender type 2'3 T 38
¦ With true to original sound functions
In the years 1939/40, 55 three-cylinder locomotives of the class 01.10 were built for the Deutsche Reichsbahn. Due to the fact that the locomotive had a streamlined fairing, it was possible to drastically reduce the air resistance already in the wind tunnel. Driving tests confirmed the assumption that the locomotives could easily reach 150 km / h. The effective tractive force on the hook was also increased by almost 50%. Therefore, red paintwork would have been perfectly feasible on some locomotives.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 3
- Number of driven axles - 3
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 without close coupling mechanism at the tender
- Minimum radius - 419 mm
- Smoke generator retrofittable - yes
- Smoke generator Article number (analog) - Seuthe no. 10
- Smoke generator Article number (digital) - Seuthe no. 11