Product Features and Details
Diesel locomotive V 100.53 of the Salzburger Eisenbahn Transport Logistik (SETG).
New Design 2023!
• Delicately designed model with many extra applied plug-in parts
• Unobstructed view through the driver's cab
• Braking shoes follow the wheel arches exactly
• Finest handles and steps partially made of metal
• In digital mode with individually switchable headlights or tail lights
• With switchable driver's cab lighting
The Salzburger Eisenbahn Transport Logistik is active in rail logistics throughout Europe. It has also been involved in local freight transport for a few years now, especially in its home area around Salzburg. The former V 100 1308 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn was moved to the SETG from the Emsländische Eisenbahn in 2018 and is now used as V 100.53 for shunting and local goods train services.