Product Features and Details
Prototype: Five German Federal Railroad (DB) express train passenger cars. Version around 1972 in an experimental paint scheme, the so-called Pop Design, with the car routing of the Swiss Express D 370 from Basel SBB to Lübeck. One type Düm 902 passenger train baggage car in chrome oxide green / gravel gray, two type Büm 234 compartment cars (2nd class) in cobalt blue / gravel gray, one type WRümh 132 dining car in crimson / gravel gray, and one type Aüm 203 compartment car (1st class) in blood orange / gravel gray.
Model: The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16“. The underbodies are specific to the car types. The trucks have conventional brake shoes and separately applied generators. All of the cars have factory-installed LED interior lighting and operating current-conducting couplers. The dining car also has lighted table lamps. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The 73407 marker light kit can be installed on all of the cars. The type Aüm car has built-in marker lights and a pickup shoe. Total length over the buffers approximately 142 cm / 55-7/8”.
- Car routing of the Swiss Express D 370 from Basle SBB to Lübeck.
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Dining car also includes lighted table lamps.
- Operating current-conducting couplers.
- The type Aüm 203 car includes built-in marker lights and a pickup shoe.