Product Features and Details
Prototype: Tender steam locomotive VIc the Grand Ducal Baden State Railways (BadStB). . Later the class 75.4
Model: Completely new tooling, chassis, boiler locomotive body with die-cast zinc. Other separately applied mainly out of metal. Highly detailed model with many separately applied details and detailed cab. Buffer rod, etc. without carbon box extension, prototypically long chimney cowl, replica of the smoke box door with central locking, portable water tank lid, Sanddom to open, movable cab doors. With digital decoder mfx, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and a sound effects generator with radsynchronem driving noise and extensive sound functions. Operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible. 3 axles powered. Built-in smoke generator with radsynchronem steam ejector, steam cylinder and steam whistle. Two headlights with replica gas lamps for oil gas, epoch just light staining with the direction of travel. The headlights will work in conventional operation can be controlled digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free warm white LEDs. With driver's cab and firebox lighting. Lok front interchangeable with screw coupling, rear with clutch system, each against the other coupling type. The delivery of the equipment package includes a locomotive with screw and claw clutch, oil vapor and a Lokführer- and heater figure. The minimum radius 1.020 mm.
- Completely new tooling.
- Highly detailed full metal construction. Chassis, bodies, boiler etc. from die-cast zinc.
- Smoke Generator with radsynchronem vapor emissions, cylinder steam and steam whistle.
- Load-controlled radsynchrones driving noise.
- Smoke chamber door and dome lid to open with many original details.
- The headlights are just epoch light coloring and warm white LED.
- Firebox flicker in two colors.
- Cab lighting.
- mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.