Product Features and Details
Cement silo wagon of the DR in epoch IV with a gray frame.
The development, design and manufacture of cement silo wagons was pursued by the two German railway administrations DB and DR after 1945. Almost parallel to the Ucs 908 and 909 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn, the Deutsche Reichsbahn also began to procure two-axle cement silo wagons at the end of the 1950s.
Since they have proven to be excellent as special car designs that can be used over the long term, they are still used today by private contractors such as KVG and VTG.