Product Features and Details
Prototype: In order to replace the outdated railcars of the M 131.1 series, the Czechoslovakian State Railways railways procured new two-axle diesel railcars with the serial number M 152.0. This machine series powered by a 155 kW six-cylinder in-line motor, was delivered from 1975 on and reached a top speed of 80 km / h. In the passenger compartment there were 56 seats available.
- Model in the current "Najbrt" livery
- True to original shape of the side window
- Separately applied wipers
- Plug-in parts are attached to the railcar to provide an authentic reproduction of the closed front skirt
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Interior fitting - Model with interior furnishing
- Interior fitting - Driver's cab
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX16
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Additional light function - yes