Product Features and Details
Prototype: To make branchlines more attractive, the Deutsche Bundesbahn introduced the new "CityBahn" train type in the local traffic in 1984. For this purpose, 25 n-wagons ("Silberlinge") were equipped with a modern interior and also painted pure orange/pebble grey. The DB also painted ten locomotives of the series 218 in this striking colour scheme.
Model Highlights: Diesel locomotive class 218.1 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn. Mold variant.
- True to the original 218.1 in “CityBahn” livery
- Loco with separately applied plug-in parts that are partially designed with the finest etching technology
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch
- Z21 driver's cab available
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles -
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- 5-pole motor with flywheel
- Additional light function - yes