Product Features and Details
Prototype: The original Diesel locomotive of the class 110 was developed to haul passenger trains as well goods trains. As variant it also operated for the DR and carried out shunting services. It reached a top speed of 100 km / h and had a power output of 1,000 PS. From 1983 to 19991 some of the machines were fitted with new motors which had a rated output of 1,500 hp. They then were designated class 114.
Model Highlights: Diesel locomotive class 114 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
- Freestanding handles
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- 5-Pole Motor with flywheel
- Additional light function - yes