Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive 193 234 of TX-Logistik.
• Model exclusively available at ROCO
• With striking "Green Offroad" design
• Features prototypical roof for use as the DAI Vectron
• With long rain gutter
• Switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light and driver's cab lighting in digital mode
• ELL locomotive is rented to TX-Logistik
• In cooperation with Loc & More
TX-Logistik was founded as a private railway transport company in 1999, and has a high-performance European network. Since January 2017, TX-Logistik has belonged one hundred percent to the Mercitalia Gruppe, a subsidiary of the Ferrovie delle Stato Italiane. Today, it is one of the largest transport companies for rail freight transport in Europe.
At TX-Logistik, OFFROAD stands for the power and possibilities offered by rail, a well-developed network within Europe and for the delight in crossing common borders. The primary objective of the logistics company is to sustainably shift more traffic from the road onto the rails.