Product Features and Details
Diesel locomotive 218 056 of the Eisenbahn-Bau- und Betriebsgesellschaft Pressnitztalbahn mbH.
• Updated operating condition with new LED lighting: Tail light in the outer headlight positions
• Prototypical roof design
• Separately attached plug-in parts, in part using etching technology
• Design without pilots
• Switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light in digital mode
• Original sound of the MTU4000 engine
• Model features prototypical low wheel flanges
• Wheelsets available with 1.2 mm high wheel flanges as spare parts (item no. 145433, 145435)
• Z21 driver's cab available
The 218 056 has reinforced the PRESS fleet since the beginning of 2020. As the 56th locomotive to join the fleet, it was given the corresponding running number. It was delivered to the DB in 1978 as the 218 454, and was last used in operations for the DB Regio.