Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive 186 295 of the Railpool leased to Lineas.
• Conspicuous design featuring colourful stripes
• Used to haul cross-border goods trains
• Prototypical roof with four roof pantographs
• With separately attached plug-in parts, in part using etching technology
• Enclosed decal with Lineas logo for optional use
• Switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light in digital mode
"Lineas", a company based in Belgium, was founded in 2017 as a 100% subsidiary of the National Railway Company of Belgium (SNCB). In the years before, the SNCB operated their logistics sector under diverse brands such as B Cargo, SNCB Logistics or B Logistics.
In 2017, the 186 295 sustained substantial damage due to a collision at a level crossing. In February 2019, they experienced a colourful comeback and have been operated again, also in neighbouring countries.