Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive 193 219 of the SETG. Epoch VI.
Motor with flywheel. Drive on three axles. Two traction tyres. Two pantographs. Coupler pocket according to NEM 362 standards with close coupler mechanism. LED-lighting white/red changes with the direction of travel.
AC model with digital decoder and digitally switchable sound and light functions as well as a buffer capacitor for an uninterruptible power supply.
* Used in Austria and Germany
* Freestanding handles partially made of metal
* Elaborate printing of the model for the event “200 Years Christmas Carol Silent Night”
* Very detailed roof design
* Sound in cooperation with Leosoundlab