Product Features and Details
Prototype: Steam Locomotive with Tender series 38.10-40 When the German Federal Railroad (DB) with Witte smoke deflectors and 2 boiler structures (steam dome, sandpit). Former Prussian P8.
Model: Chassis, Lokaufbau, tenders and separately applied mostly of metal. Highly detailed model with many separately applied details and detailed cab. With an mfx digital decoder, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and a sound effects generator with radsynchronem driving sound and extensive sound functions. Operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible. 3 axles powered. Built-in smoke generator with radsynchronem steam output and steam cylinder. The triple headlights that change over to the locomotive and tender with epoch-friendly light staining with the direction of travel. The headlights and smoke in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs. With driver's cab and firebox lighting. Lok front with screw coupling, the tender with screw coupling. Included with the locomotive has an equipment package with screw and claw coupling and a Lokführer- and heater figure. The minimum radius 1.020 mm. Length over the buffers 64.5 cm.
- Complete redevelopment of the tub tender.
- Highly detailed metal construction.
- Smoke Generator with radsynchronem steam output and steam cylinder.
- Load-controlled radsynchrones driving noise.
- Smoke box door to open with many original features.
- The headlights with epoch-friendly light coloring and warm white LEDs.
- Firebox flicker in two colors.
- Suspension lighting.
- Cab lighting.
- mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.