Product Features and Details
Investment Casting Edition
The first time for the Crocodile in a real platinum-plated look for the fiftieth anniversary and in an exclusive special production.
Prototype: SBB Historic class Ce 6/8 III as it looked before 2017. The prototype is still currently operational on the roster of SBB Historic at Erstfeld, Switzerland.
This item is being produced as a one-time series
- From the Märklin Z Investment Casting Edition
- Body parts plated with platinum
- One-time series for the anniversary of "50 Years of Mini-Club"
- Motor with a bell-shaped armature
- LED lighting with Swiss headlight / marker light changeover
- Packaged in a quality, black lacquered wooden box
- Certificate of authenticity.
The hoods and locomotive body are constructed of real die-cast bronze plated with real platinum.
The locomotive has a finely balanced color design with platinum and black tones. It has a motor with a bell-shaped armature and LED lighting with the Swiss headlight / marker light code. Both trucks powered. The locomotive has reduced lettering for the benefit of the platinum look.
Road number "2022" for the anniversary of Z Gauge.
Length over the buffers 91 mm / 3-9/16". The locomotive comes in special fine wooden packaging with a certificate of authenticity.